Hassan Fareed is an extremely friendly waiter who works at Malaafaiy Restaurant since 1st March 2010. He is known as a cheerful man who is willing to stretch an extra mile to ensure that his guests are well contented and happy, making him one of the most valuable team members of Kuramathi. Originally from the neighbouring island of Rasdhoo, Fareed aspires to offer his services to Kuramathi in the near future, citing this as his second home.
- Have you met Shimal?
- Guest Flicks
- Pool Bar’s new face lift
- Foodies Haven: Maldivian Short Eats Recipe – Boakibaa
- Beginner snorkelling lessons at Kuramathi
- Underwater Diaries of Kuramathi
- Scoring the Food Safety Asia Commendation Award
- Microscopic presentation – Why is it so interesting
- An addition to the palatable food at Duniye
- Have you met Mike and Kat?
- Kuramathi scores its first awards of 2013
- The New K Club
- Snippets from Kuramathi
- Tempting offers to spend your holiday in the Maldives
- Have you met Fareed?