Hassan Fareed is an extremely friendly waiter who works at Malaafaiy Restaurant since 1st March 2010. He is known as a cheerful man who is willing to stretch an extra mile to ensure that his guests are well contented and happy, making him one of the most valuable team members of Kuramathi. Originally from the neighbouring island of Rasdhoo, Fareed aspires to offer his services to Kuramathi in the near future, citing this as his second home.
- Highlights of the final match of K Cup Futsal Tournament
- The Ari Atoll Dive Logbook
- Counting stars on Kandolhu
- Whale sharks: Spotting the gentle giants
- Behind the creative architecture and design of Kandolhu