Considering Kuramathi his second abode, Shafiu Moosa, is a hardworking enthusiast who has been dedicating his services to the Guest Service department for 4 years and 6 months. He first started off as a receptionist in 2008, after which he climbed up to the position of a Head Receptionist, his present post today. When asked about his fondness for Kuramathi, he grinned widely and responded cheerfully.
- Have you met Shimal?
- Guest Flicks
- Pool Bar’s new face lift
- Foodies Haven: Maldivian Short Eats Recipe – Boakibaa
- Beginner snorkelling lessons at Kuramathi
- Underwater Diaries of Kuramathi
- Scoring the Food Safety Asia Commendation Award
- Microscopic presentation – Why is it so interesting
- An addition to the palatable food at Duniye
- Have you met Mike and Kat?
- Kuramathi scores its first awards of 2013
- The New K Club
- Snippets from Kuramathi
- Tempting offers to spend your holiday in the Maldives
- Have you met Fareed?