Considering Kuramathi his second abode, Shafiu Moosa, is a hardworking enthusiast who has been dedicating his services to the Guest Service department for 4 years and 6 months. He first started off as a receptionist in 2008, after which he climbed up to the position of a Head Receptionist, his present post today. When asked about his fondness for Kuramathi, he grinned widely and responded cheerfully.
- Three cheers for Kuramathi, Kandolhu and Maafushivaru
- Palms array of innovative recipes
- Enhancements on Kuramathi
- Diversions on Maafushivaru
- Diving adventures in Ari
- Guest flicks from Kuramathi, Kandolhu and Maafushivaru
- Have you met our new team members?
- Introducing Purple Alert – Kuramathi’s newest band
- Highlights of the final match of K Cup Futsal Tournament
- The Ari Atoll Dive Logbook
- Counting stars on Kandolhu
- Whale sharks: Spotting the gentle giants
- Behind the creative architecture and design of Kandolhu
- Guest Flicks
- Kuramathi wins the HolidayCheck Award 2014