Set in the centre of the island, the Hydroponics Garden is a remarkable facility which caters 70% of fresh salads to the food outlets on the island. The garden which runs by a greenhouse system consisting of 20 greenhouses produces herbs such as coriander, rocket, green basil, mint, purple basil, dill, sage and lemongrass. This efficient and eco-friendly method facilitates rapid harvesting where plants grow within a month
- Travelife Gold Award, 2013
- Have you met Frauke?
- Lonubo – your fantasy island
- Dive Souvenirs from your holiday
- Kandolhu – Nature’s Best Kept Secret
- Best Flicks of 2013
- Have you met Shimal?
- Guest Flicks
- Pool Bar’s new face lift
- Foodies Haven: Maldivian Short Eats Recipe – Boakibaa
- Beginner snorkelling lessons at Kuramathi
- Underwater Diaries of Kuramathi
- Scoring the Food Safety Asia Commendation Award
- Microscopic presentation – Why is it so interesting
- An addition to the palatable food at Duniye