- View Kurier, Austria - October 2020
- View Handelszeitung – December, 2019
- View Hochzietsplaner – December, 2019
- View Schwabische Zeitung – January, 2019
- View Cabriolife / FAT Magazine - April, 2019
- View Glamour – Summer Issue, 2019
- View Meins – January, 2019
- View General-Anzeiger Bonn – November, 2018
- View RSVP Magazine - June, 2018
- View The Sunday Independent - June, 2018
- View Reise & Welt - June, 2018
- View Sunday Times Travel Magazine - January, 2018
- View Irish Daily Mail Weekend, 2018
- View Kuramathi enhances the dining options with new seasonal specials
- View Kuramathi Maldives wins big this 2020!
- View Kuramathi Maldives Honours World Environment and World Oceans Day
- View Welcome to the Kids Club
- View Highlights from Earth Week at Kuramathi Maldives
- View Kuramathi Maldives celebrates World Wildlife Day
- View New Year New Awards
- View New flavours at Inguru
- View Tantalizing new dishes make its way into the Duniye menu
- View Kuramathi Maldives – An Island of Choice
- View The mystical delicacy of the Far Eastern Hot Pot and Mongolian style BBQ
- View The snazzy cocktails of Kuramathi
Tripadvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Hotel 2020
HolidayCheck Gold Award, 2020
TUI Family Champion, 2020
TUI Environment Champion, 2020
TUI Top Quality Awards, 2020
Family Traveller Top 100
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame, 2019
HolidayCheck Gold Award, 2019
TUI Holly, 2019
TUI Family Champion, 2019
TUI Umwelt Champion, 2019
TUI Quality Top Hotel, 2019
Travelife Gold – 2018 to 2020
TUI Family Champion, 2018
TUI Holly, 2018
TUI Umwelt Champion, 2018
TUI Quality Top Hotel, 2018
HolidayCheck Gold Award, 2018
Travelife Gold – 2016 – 2018
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2017
HolidayCheck Award, 2016
TUI Holly Award, 2016
Travelife Gold – 2013 to 2015
TUI Umwelt Champion Award, 2015
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2015
HolidayCheck Award, 2015
TUI TopQuality Award, 2015
An achievement awarded for maintaining a high level of guest satisfaction from world class travel agent, TUI
TUI Holly, 2015
Kuramathi accomplishes this prestigious title after building excellent customer satisfaction and growth as a hotel in the Maldives, from renowned travel agent TUI
TUI Umwelt Champion Award, 2014
The second win of the prestigious award given to those excelling in sustainable tourism practices after precise surveying of guest feedback by the global travel agency, TUI.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2014
TUI Umwelt Champion Award, 2013
A prestigious award given to those excelling in sustainable tourism practices after precise surveying of guest feedback by the global travel agency, TUI.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2013
Kuramathi has attained this remarkable achievement for the second this time year after scoring top reviews from TripAdvisor travellers.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award, 2013
Kuramathi is featured on the list ‘Top 25 Hotel in Maldives’, as well as ‘Top 25 Hotels in Maldives for Service’. TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice winners are based on millions of reviews and opinions covering more than 650,000 hotels and collected in a single year from travelers around the world.
HolidayCheck Award, 2013
HolidayCheck Award, 2013, is an award that is given to the 99 most popular hotels worldwide. The winners were decided based on over 780,000 reviews received in year 2012. Kuramathi’s award comes in the category ‘Country’s No. 1’.
HolidayCheck Top Hotel, 2012
The HolidayCheck TopHotel award is not awarded in every region. The highest ranked hotels which account for 10 % of all evaluations within a region are awarded with the HolidayCheck TopHotel award. There were only 391 TopHotel award winners worldwide for 2012.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2012
The Certificate of Excellence awards businesses that consistently earn top ratings from TripAdvisor travellers. With a rating of 4.5, Kuramathi Island Resort has earned a place among the very best.
Travelife Gold, 2012
Travelife is an international certification scheme that helps hotels and accommodations to improve the way they manage their social and environmental issues and if they have met Travelife’s strict sustainability criteria, they will receive a Bronze, Silver or Gold award.
HolidayCheck Award, 2011
From over 400’000 hotel reviews in year 2010, HolidayCheck honours the 99 best hotels worldwide. This year it included Kuramathi Island Resort, in the category “Beach Holidays”. This is the 6th time they have presented the HolidayCheck award and the first time the award is split into ten different categories, reflecting the diversity of their users and the variety of travel destinations.
World of TUI International Environmental Award, 2010
The World of TUI International Environmental Award provides acknowledgement and funding for environmental and nature conservation organisations that have made an exemplary contribution to protecting and conserving natural resources in their holiday destinations. The award was launched in 1991 and is worth 10’000 euros. For year 2010, the Eco Centre at Kuramathi Island Resort has won this prestigious award making it the first winner in the Asia Pacific region in the award’s history.
PR Consultants around the globe
Germany, Switzerland and Austria
crystal communications GmbH
Mr. Felix Knothe, Mrs. Antje Schütz, Mrs. Sonja Fauser
Leopoldstr. 51, 80802 Munich
Tel: +49 (0)89 614 65 227